Replacing your home…
The TRC Residential team is deeply saddened by the effect December’s fires had on our community and its members. We are proud to be able to offer our extensive experience to help get you and your family back on track as quickly and as painlessly as possible after this difficult time.
Replacing a destroyed home is a complicated and arcane process. One must deal with insurance adjusters, design professionals and a myriad of governmental approval processes before reconstruction can commence.
The services of a competent, licensed and insured construction professional is a powerful resource that will ensure a smooth and stress-free progression through the worlds of insurance, redesign and construction permit processing.
Here’s how can help. We will:
- Work with your insurance adjuster
- Help you select competent design professionals
- Guide you through the design process
- Keep you apprised of potential costs related to the demolition and removal of the damaged structure
- Keep you apprised of the potential costs related to the construction of your new home as you progress through the design process
- Monitor progress of the construction documents through the municipal approval process
- Effect the efficient reconstruction of your home
Contact us to learn the details of how we can help.
- We have over forty years experience in new home development and construction
- We are licensed
- We are insured
- We will gladly provide excellent references